There are things we women tend to hoard—like the last piece of decadent chocolate in the candy jar.
Then, there are things we women are intended to share. God meant for us to share the truths of biblical womanhood like we own the candy store!
Is your heart burning to see more women experience the joy and freedom of walking in God's unique design for womanhood . . . just like you have? Wondering how to get the fire ignited? You're not alone. In fact, it's one of the most frequently asked questions we receive at Revive Our Hearts.
Take heart, leader! We bet one of these fifteen ideas will be just the spark you're waiting for to fire it up. (By the way, you can contact us directly for more help!)
15 Ways to Spark True Womanhood
- In your local church, the starting point is to meet with your pastor and pastor's wife or women's ministry director to present the True Woman Manifesto or True Woman 101: Divine Design Bible study. Obtain approval and confirmation that it fulfills the church's vision.
- Find like-minded women to form a prayer group to seek God's direction. Commit to the long haul when change seems slow or resistance arises.
- Start with groups or programs already in place, and incorporate biblical womanhood as the context. Launching something new isn't always the wisest choice.
- Host a True Woman event using the True Woman Event Kit. Consider joining efforts with other local churches.
- Form a small group to study True Woman 101: Divine Design, True Woman 201: Interior Design (releasing April 2015), or Becoming God's True Woman While I Still Have a Curfew (for young teens).
- Gather in a home to view and discuss True Woman conference videos.
- Enlist a group of friends to download the 30-Day Journey Through the True Woman Manifesto. Meet online or in a coffee shop for weekly encouragement. Or, select from these additional 30-day challenges.
- Give away Nancy Leigh DeMoss' Biblical Portrait of Womanhood booklet to neighbors, coworkers, students or family members.
- Commit to organizing small groups of mixed ages in order to foster mentoring relationships.
- Organize a mentoring mixer to cast a vision of women linking arms through multi-generational relationships.
- Review and adjust this direction as needed through an ongoing Titus 2 or True Woman Discipleship program under the umbrella of Women's Ministry or Adult Ministries.
- Start a book club to study resources on womanhood such as Voices of the True Woman Movement, Girls Gone Wise, By Design, or these True Woman books.
- Download and recommend the Revive Our Hearts mobile app.
- Follow Revive Our Hearts (on Facebook and Twitter) and True Woman (on Facebook and Twitter). Share your enthusiasm for biblical womanhood through your social networks.
- Feature True Woman testimonies at Bible studies and events.
Don't hoard the good news. What other ideas have you used to spread the message?
Ready to discover more? Check out the rest of this article: "33 Ways to Spark True Womanhood."