Looking to invest your life in God's Kingdom? We’d love to have you consider joining us in calling women to freedom, fullness, and fruitfulness in Christ. With two nationally syndicated radio programs, a major conference ministry, many books and other printed resources, and multiple websites . . . well, our ministry hasn’t stopped growing yet!
Revive Our Hearts is an outreach of Life Action Ministries, and our office is located in Niles, Michigan. We desire to build a team that has oneness of heart, mind, and mission . . . with a passion to change the world one heart at a time. Some of the key aspects we're looking for in potential staff are:
- a heart for God
- strong character
- gifts and abilities
- a philosophical compatibility with our mission
- a servant's heart
- a teachable spirit
- and a vision for revival.
- Executive Administrative Assistant: This individual will serve in the following areas: provide daily assistance to the Executive Director through project management; meeting coordination and minutes for leadership meetings; oversee calendar management, as well as email communication and correspondence on a daily basis; assist with board report drafting, editorial, and design; assist with foundation record keeping and filings, and more. This assistant will also serve other senior leadership team members in project coordination, interact with various other ministry leaders, provide assistance in event planning, process receipts, coordinate travel, oversee cataloging of library materials, process incoming mail for ministry PO Box; respond to correspondence, assist with maintaining various other calendars, and various other projects as assigned.
This individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Suite (email, calendar, docs, sheets, drive), and Zoom. Must also have familiarity and comfortability with databases, be highly organized, professional, and responsible, with a keen attention to detail; as well as be highly motivated, able to communicate and relate with all levels within the organization, able to handle complex tasks and projects; should be motivated, able to set priorities and work independently or with a team; a self-starter, upbeat, and show a servant's heart and teachable spirit. Proven experience in administrative position or environment will be most beneficial.
(This position is full-time, and is located in our Niles, Michigan office. This individual would be responsible to raise a portion of the salary funding needed.)
- Development Associate: The Development Associate will provide administrative support to the Revive Our Hearts development office. Experience in a non-profit fundraising environment will be highly beneficial. This individual will handle a variety of tasks related to institutional and individual giving. These tasks play a crucial part in assuring our donor relationships, advancement efforts, and development strategies are carried out successfully. This position requires someone who is a team player, has excellent communication and computer skills, can provide project management oversight, as well as someone who enjoys interacting with people.
(Full-time position in our Niles, Michigan headquarters office.)
- Creative Director This individual is responsible for providing creative insights for designing and developing visual projects for Revive Our Hearts. A main focus is design of high-level concepts and how our brand interacts in the physical and digital space. This includes print materials, signage, event themes, social media materials, marketing pieces, websites, and more—all of these are created or contracted through the department the Creative Director oversees. This director position should be someone who has 3+ years of leadership experience, is spiritually mature and passionate about the Revive Our Hearts mission. The director will serve as a leader to the creative team, growing their skills and abilities, capacity, and passion for the mission; experience in team leadership, hiring, budgeting, and a mastery of design software applications and tools is needed.
(This is a full-time position of 40 hours a week. This position can be remote or based in our Niles, Michigan office.)
Other Current needs:
As our ministry continues to expand, we are looking for individuals who have experience in any of the following areas:
- Data Processing
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design
- Interactive Media
- Project management
- Publishing/Print Production
- Website Maintenance/Management
For further information, please contact us at Info@ReviveOurHearts.com. A resume is always helpful. We look forward to getting to know you! (Please note that all applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States of America.)