I’m excited! This month we’re going to move outside the walls of our homes and focus on True Woman Manifesto commitments 13, 14, and 15:
By His grace and in humble dependence on His power, we will:
- Pray for a movement of revival and reformation among God’s people that will result in the advancement of the Kingdom and gospel of Christ among all nations.
- Seek opportunities to share the gospel of Christ with unbelievers.
- Reflect God’s heart for those who are poor, infirm, oppressed, widows, orphans, and prisoners, by reaching out to minister to their practical and spiritual needs in the name of Christ."
For those of you who are psyched out, let’s start today by doing just two simple things:
- Pray through these three points above. Tell God you’re open to be made willing to pray for revival, to share the gospel, and to love those you don’t naturally love. Then pray the same thing for all the women on this blog.
- Drop us a comment and let us know how you’re feeling about this month. As we dive in, would you describe yourself as a super-missional machine, a wannabe missional momma, or a self-absorbed sister?