- Enlist a small group of women to pray together about starting a small group and to also pray over the intended curriculum.
- Ask God to show you women whose lives He has been working in—that they would have a love for His Word and be teachable and desire to grow and glorify Him.
- Prayerfully choose a leader(s) who is spiritually mature. Encourage and equip her to lead this study.
- Cast the vision of living godly lives uniquely as women.
- Look for every opportunity to invite older and younger women.
- If possible, invite women face-to-face or over the phone to be a part of the group.
- Make announcements in print or in large group settings.
- Pray for God’s Spirit to do a fresh work through this study.
- After the study, ask leaders to identify other potential leaders in their group who can start another study using the same curriculum.
© Revive Our Hearts. Used with permission. www.ReviveOurHearts.com