— Audio Player —
Nine Reasons to Praise
Woman: When I pray, I’m really only asking God for help.
Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth: How much time do you spend praising God?
Woman: I don’t really get around to praising Him very much.
Nancy: Are you taking time to praise God? Here are nine reasons why we should develop a lifestyle of praise:
- God loves praise and is looking for worshipers.
- Praise is the primary occupation of heaven. We’ll do it for eternity.
- God commands us to praise Him.
- He deserves our worship and praise.
- We were created to bring Him pleasure and praise Him.
- Praise takes us into His presence.
- Praise is a cure for spiritual dryness.
- It defeats Satan.
- Praise sets us free from spiritual bondage.
Are you doing what you were created to do? Be sure to spend some time today just praising God.
With Seeking Him, I’m Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth.
*Offers available only during the broadcast of the podcast season.