Leading Together: Connecting, Encouraging, and Equipping Leaders to Build Up the Body of Christ.
Who are Revive Our Hearts Ambassadors?
Every Revive Our Hearts Ambassador has been deeply impacted by the message of Revive Our Hearts. As a result, she is committed to helping other leaders experience freedom, fullness, and fruitfulness in Christ.
- Ambassadors have a deep sense of calling and mission to reach other women’s ministry leaders and influencers.
- Ambassadors enjoy encouraging, inspiring, and connecting leaders.
- Ambassadors have compassion for the challenges of ministry and seek to help others press on in the daily duties of women’s ministry.
- Ambassadors enjoy cheering other leaders on and are passionately committed to helping women thrive in Christ.
What does an Ambassador do?
Depending on her gifting and background, each Ambassador may express this calling in a variety of ways. She may initiate one-on-one or group meetings with leaders, make phone calls to leaders, or send emails of encouragement and prayer to those in her area. Her key responsibility is to come alongside pastors' wives and women’s ministry leaders in her community who are passionate about the Revive Our Hearts message and who have a desire to influence and share the message with others.
How much time is required?
Revive Our Hearts asks Ambassadors to serve at least ten hours per month, though the role is flexible and may look different from month to month. Each Ambassador is asked to commit to these essential duties:
- Praying for the ministry and the leaders she serves.
- Attending four days of training at the International Ministry Center in Michigan before she begins in the field.
- Participating in a monthly call with her team and team leader.
What are the qualifications to become an Ambassador?
Typically, an Ambassador has cultivated a relationship with Revive Our Hearts for a minimum of three to five years which allows her to personally capture the message and DNA of the ministry. Ambassador candidates are required to move through an application process that helps them learn more about the ministry role and helps Revive Our Hearts learn about the candidates’ unique gifts. If invited, candidates then go through training at the ministry headquarters.
Is the Ambassador role a paid position?
No, the Ambassador role is not a paid position, but Revive Our Hearts does consider Ambassadors as staff. We know how much God has greatly used this ministry to transform our own lives. It is a blessing to give back and invest a small portion of our time for kingdom purposes.
How many Ambassadors are there?
We currently have forty-eight Ambassadors in twenty states and eight countries outside the United States. We’d love to see God raise up an Ambassador for every U.S. state!
(watch Ambassadors share)